Compact Machines 2...

 In continuation  to my previous post about Compact Machines...
Here's what I've done in a modpack I'm currently  testing.


1
1.
In a max compact machine (13 x 13 x 13).
I have inside an auto - exporting  bonsai tree farm.
The drops of every tree are exported using a hopper bonsai pot, into a chest and finally into a ender chest.
Which is conencted to  my Reborn storage system!


2

2.
In another max compact machine.
Inside lies a auto rubber farm.
Using from (Mystical Agriculture) coal crops, using a harvester to  auto place them in a auto crafter
Turning them from: Essence to  coal to coal blocks then in a  max generator to fuel the various machines.
Using bonsai acacia trees to feed the auto placer blocks so latex can be  made  then transfered in a machine to tiny  rubber,  then smelted to rubber and in a barrel!



Comments

Popular Posts